This course offers a comprehensive, arms-on introduction to behavior driven improvement via interactive discussions, multimedia content, palms-on physical activities and quizzes. We’ll exhibit the BDD Rhythm. Additionally discover the rules of BDD with the assist of numerous styles, techniques and your programming language unique BDD equipment
- Understand how the whole team collaborates around scenarios to support development
- Learn to drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story using BDD.
- Collaboratively define scenarios that refine and clarify user stories.
- Discover improved confidence & increase in development speed by writing behavior first.
- Learn various techniques and strategies to write acceptance criteria for your user stories.
- Practice key techniques to collaborate between business and tech to flush out scenarios, which helps your team
- Deliver business value faster.
Primary: Product Owners, Business Analysts, Sr. Programmers, Architects, Testers
Secondary: Technical Managers, Technical Writers, User Experience Designers
Beginner to Intermediate
Required: solid hands-on understanding of the life-cycle of software projects
Highly Recommended: some understanding of OO concepts and an OO language